FTP Cat6 Patch Leads
Category 6 Cabling System
BTNS Category 6 FTP Patch Leads are designed to exceed the performance requirements of the Category 6 Specification.
The BTNS Cat 6 Patch Leads are made from Category 6 stranded cable and are terminated using high performance modular plugs. The fully shielded patch leads increase signal isolation and prevent contaminant noise from entering a cabling system. Each lead is individually factory tested to the standard to ensure true Category 6 compatibility. We stock a variety of lead lengths, each available in a number of different colours.
Features & benefits
• Fully shielded for signal protection
• Shielding prevents contaminant noise from entering
the cabling system
• Individually tested up to 250MHz
• Available from stock in lengths from 0.5 to 5 metres
• Fully conforms to ANSI/TIA-568-C
• Each lead is individually tested
• Plugs conform to ISO8877